How to get ready for a great 2019 Sacramento Mid-Century Modern Home Tour experience:
1) Brown Paper Ticket barcodes? Check!
2) Watch for email on 5/31/19? Check!
3) Go to your assigned address, show your barcode, get a hand-stamp and a guidebook? Check!
It’s this easy!
Are you ready?!? We’re getting excited for our upcoming tour this Saturday, June 1st! We’ve got some important and easy-to-follow tips to help you get in the door quickly and on your way to having a great tour:
- In the late afternoon/evening of May 31st, look for an email announcement from Brown Paper Tickets (BPT)! This is going to tell you where to start your tour.
- This email will be sent to all ticket holders/attendees – to the email that was used to receive your BPT tickets. The email will have instructions regarding your first tour home address. It will be one of the six homes (A-F) on the map.
- For safety reasons, we are only releasing addresses to ticket-holders/attendees.
- Your wait in line will be shorter if the instructions below are followed!
Before Tour Day:
- Locate your Brown Paper Ticket (BPT) confirmation email. You should have received it the same day that you purchased/received your tour ticket(s). Check the email you used to receive the tickets, as well as your “spam” folders.
- Under 1. “Cart Overview”, you will see, “Your order contains one or more Print-at-Home tickets. If you have not already done so, please print your tickets by following this link: (specific link to your ticket).”
- Click on that link to display your ticket / barcode.
Print out, or simply display your barcode(s) on your mobile device.
- Each ticket barcode is like a key for entry to the first tour home. See our ‘fridge photo for what the document should look like.
– We are digitally scanning barcodes at the first door.
– We will accept printed or digitally displayed tickets; either is fine!
- If you have accidentally misplaced your Brown Paper Ticket confirmation email, or are unsure which email you used to buy your ticket, you can check online to track your BPT order:
– or call BPT’s 24/7 hotline at 1-800-838-3006.
- And if you haven’t bought your tickets yet, go to: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4103901 Ticket sales close May 31st at noon.
On Tour Day (June 1, 2019 between 10AM and 4PM):
- Go to your assigned address (this helps us spread guests between houses and will make the lines shorter). Carpooling with other guests? Pick one assigned address for all to check in. No need to make multiple stops.
- Tour homes will have signs posted in front, but there will be no additional tour signage; this is a private event for ticket-holders only. There will be no tickets sold at the door.
- These homes are in residential neighborhoods, so please drive slowly and with care. Study maps and alternative routes in advance to avoid heavy traffic and difficult turns. If you can walk easily, park farther from the homes to avoid traffic and walk in.
- Show your barcode(s) at the first home and have them scanned.
- Get your hand stamped (for easy entry to the other five homes) and pick up your guidebook. Then enjoy the rest of the tour!
Looking forward to seeing you on tour day!
All the best,
Your hosts from SacMod